Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Don't Leave Your Two Year Old Alone with the Cloth Diapers

Don't leave your two year old alone with the cloth diapers, or this may happen:


I was given a roll of liners recently. 


These photos were taken AFTER I had spent 20 minutes rolling up the liners that were in his bedroom and all down the hallway. 


This is the culprit. My guess is that he was communicating, "Mom, it's 8 o'clock and I'm hungry and bored."


My diapering accessories have been under attack lately. Sweet Pea (pictured below) got a hold of a sample pack of Grandma El's diaper rash ointment yesterday, and ate some of it. We got to talk on the phone with the nice people at poison control (She's fine).



Have your kids ever gotten into your cloth diapering products and made a mess of anything? 

1 comment:

  1. I had to laugh when I saw these pics. That happens to me so many time. It's really annoying, but keeps them busy for a few mins. My kid also loves to take EVERy single wipe out of the box if I dont keep those off the ground too. Cheers

    ReplyDelete