Saturday, April 14, 2012

Booty Buns vs. Rumparooz

Today I'm going to compare a Booty Buns diaper with a Rumparooz. I am actually impressed with both of these diapers, for different reasons. 

Here is the Booty Buns (hereafter "BB") on the left, and the Rumparooz ("RR") on the right. The BB is definitely larger.


Here are the two diapers opened up, so you can see just how much larger the BB is. 





The BB diaper can also snap down smaller. 





Both of these diapers have double gussets, but the inside of the RR is more soft and plush.



Both diapers have elastic in the back and a flap to prevent blowouts. I prefer the back of the RR: tighter elastic and softer fabric. 


The BB diaper has a flap in the front as well (which is waterproof); something the RR doesn't have. 


The BB has a hip snap on each side, while the RR does not. 


Now, I'm kind of a sucker for cute little details, like the little kangaroos on the RR:


And the rubbery tag on the back (say it with me: "Awwwww!!")


I was pleased with how the RR fits my 14 pounder: 


Yes, the white part needs to be tucked in here. She was just wiggling.




Here's the diaper on my 35 pounder. The RR fits him well too.





For pictures of how the Booty Buns fits each of my children, go HERE

I love the idea of Booty Buns: a diaper that grows with your child from birth to potty training. The extras (wipe, liner, extra insert) are also awesome additions. But Rumparooz work better for my kiddos. They just fit my skinny kids better, and I like how soft they are.

See my comparison chart to decide for yourself which one is better!


Booty Buns                                          Rumparooz G2 One-Size Pocket


$25.50 (+ $6 s/h on all orders)         PRICE PER DIAPER                       $23.50                   

                      
           Y                                             
INSERT SNAPS IN                            N

           Y                                           
DOUBLE GUSSETS                           Y


           Y                                      
WATERPROOF FLAP IN FRONT            N


           Y                                                     
BACK FLAP                               Y
  

           Y                                       
INSERT AGITATES OUT IN WASH       N

          Y                                               OVERLAPPING SNAPS                    N

          Y                                            INCLUDES WIPE AND LINER              N

          Y         DONATED DIAPER FOR EVERY DIAPER PURCHASED      N



No comments:

Post a Comment