Friday, February 3, 2012

Kawaii pocket diaper vs. BabyLand pocket diaper

I have decided to begin doing comparative reviews. This diaper vs. that diaper. Please let me know if you would like to see any two diapers side by side, and I'll see what I can do. :)

Today I'm reviewing the Kawaii pocket diaper and the BabyLand pocket diaper. As you can see from the picture, the Kawaii diaper is longer, but narrower. This enables it to fit a bigger baby (1 pt.). The elastic on the Kawaii is also stretchier, which means a better fit around the legs for both smaller and bigger babies (1 pt.). The PUL fabric also comes over a bit in the front, which prevents the diaper from leaking through the front as frequently (1 pt.). Another good feature of the Kawaii diaper is the hip snaps (1 pt.). This diaper costs around $10 at Sweetbottoms.


However, the Babyland diaper does snap down smaller (Though you might not be able to see it from the picture), and the PUL fabric is more durable (2 pt.). Also, these diapers can cost as little as $5 apiece when purchased in bulk on Ebay (1 pt.)


Total score:

Babyland: 3 pts.
Kawaii: 4 pts.

Overall I prefer the Kawaii diapers. For me the most important things about it are the hip snaps and the fact that it'll fit my 35 lb. toddler.

Have you tried both of these? Which is your favorite?

Disclaimer: This review is based on my own opinion. I received no monetary compensation.

1 comment:

  1. I like both, but as much as I love my Kawaii's; the hip snap is a downfall for us. My guys have FAT legs and trying to snap the hip snap, even on the largest setting is next to impossible unless I make the rise bigger and then we leak! AND if I don't snap the hip snap then the legs gap weird and again we leak :-( Babyland fits better, but doesn't fit as big of a kiddo so my toddler can't wear. All in all though both are great inexpensive diapers.

    ReplyDelete