Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Grandma El's Review and Coupon


I was glad to be able to try Grandma El's diaper rash remedy and prevention! Unlike coconut oil, Grandma El's creates a barrier to protect baby's skin.  


The texture of Grandma El's is similar to Vaseline. 

And now for the important part: It works and it can be used with cloth diapers!! 



There is one more thing I should mention: Whereas coconut oil doesn't have much a scent, Grandma El's  has a sweet smell that I didn't care for at first, but then it grew on me. My daughter LOVED the scent, something I learned when she managed to pull down the diaper bag (how I don't know) and began to eat the Grandma El's. Three years into motherhood before I had to call poison control. They told me to give her something to drink and then wait half an hour... she was fine, but unhappy I had taken away her snack. :)




If any of you are interested in trying Grandma El's for your own, you can get a discount of $5 by using the discount code "clay" at grandmaels.com. That's about 50% off!! 

Check out my comparison chart below!


Grandma El’s                                                   Coconut Oil

                    $9.99 for 2 oz.                                     PRICE                                    about $8.99 for 31 oz.                       

                       
        Y                                         NICE SCENT                                                N

           Y                                     CREATES BARRIER                                       N
           N                                    CAN BE USED WITH CLOTH                          Y



          Y               BEGINS WORKING AFTER FIRST APPLICATION     NOT ALWAYS



          Y                         CONVENIENT, EASY APPLICATOR TUBE                  N

No comments:

Post a Comment